GREAT NEWS. Richmond Club, your community heart, is reopening.
Following the latest government easing of restrictions on Clubs during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to confirm Richmond Club is reopening its doors next week.
ClubsNSW has worked extensively with the State Government on a plan to confirm the conditions which clubs and venues can now safely open for their members.
CEO Kimberley Talbot said Richmond Club will ensure all the conditions set out in the plan will be adhered to for a successful reopening.
“We’re taking every step we can very seriously, to ensure we implement these detailed plans,” Ms Talbot said. “We want to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff, first and foremost.”
ClubsNSW has released the following information from the government, which requires every venue to register their details:
Venue registration with Service NSW Clubs and other hospitality businesses will be required to register details of their venue using an online form via Service NSW – the details you need to provide will include the number of dining areas (described below), total floor space, intended patron capacity and number of staff being re-employed (this should include administrative staff, as it will be used by government to indicate the economic impact of the re-opening). The online registration form is not yet available. ClubsNSW will notify member clubs by circular when it is available. ClubsNSW understands that additional compliance and auditing will occur at venues which have not completed the registration.
“We are looking to be open on Tuesday, 2 June, depending on when the online government registration portal is available,” Ms Talbot said.
“Please check our Facebook page, website or call the Club on 4578 1144 for the latest updates, in case government regulations change.
“We are looking forward to offering all our members great service and the best food and dining experience in the Hawkesbury.”
Ms Talbot assures members the club will reopen with regulatory social distancing, strict cleaning schedules, sanitizer stations, temperature checks and follow all compliance procedures, including having all staff trained in COVID-19 infection control procedures.
Members can also look forward to:
- Virtual members draw: Stash the Cash $200 to win every Monday when you order a home delivery, take away or dine-in at Villaggio;
- New mega Mums and Dads raffle with over $45,000 in prizes;
- Villaggio family meal deal – all you can eat pizza and pasta* for 2 adults + 2 children (third child free) for $100. Includes Nutella dessert pizza. *chef’s special selection menu. *children aged up to 15yrs;
- Amber Hair Salon – Open Wednesday 3 June
- Active8 and Arcadia Entertainment – will open when government restrictions allow.
- Continued great, friendly and personal service from our staff.