So glad to be back.Staff, management and directors of Richmond Club are excited to welcome back our members to the Francis Street venue with the easing of government restrictions on Monday, 1 June.
Our very first members came through the doors right at the 11am opening time, eagerly taking part in our quick, new entry procedures.
They’ve embraced the new routine of temperature checks by door marshals, hand sanitisation and divided entry/exit door flow as part of the States Government required entry procedures for contact-tracing for clubs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CEO Kimberley Talbot said Richmond Club has ensured all the conditions set out in the reopening business plan are being adhered to for both staff and members’ health and wellbeing.
“We are pleased we have been able to open safely with most services available,” Ms Tablot said.
"We’ve taken every step we can very seriously, to ensure we implemented the detailed operating plan.
“We’re here, we’re open and we’re ready to serve you.”
With a raft of State Government and Health NSW restrictions being lifted every day as part of the roadmap to return to trading, we ask members to check our Facebook page and website for daily updates as services continue to rollout and return.
The club has regulatory social distancing, strict cleaning schedules, sanitizer stations, temperature checks and all staff have been trained in COVID-19 infection control procedures.
This week members can look forward to:
- Virtual members draw: Stash the Cash $200 to win every Monday, swipe your member card at reception to enter;
- New mega Mums and Dads raffle with over $45,000 in prizes;
- Villaggio family deal $100 – all you can eat pizza and pasta for 2 adults + 2 children (third child free). Includes Nutella dessert pizza. Children aged up to 15yrs;
- Amber Hair Salon – now open;
- Wanderest Travellers Park – now open;
- Active8 gym and fitness centre looks to return 13 June;
- Arcadia Entertainment – will open when government restrictions allow
- Richmond Golf Clubhouse will open as part of stage 2 rollout.
Call 4578 1144 more information or bookings.