We’re here to serve you
Our facilities and activities are constantly changing with the easing and reinstating of various State Government restrictions on clubs and entertainment venues.
We are excited to welcome you to our CovidSAFE club, and thank you for supporting us during this time by following our entry procedures designed to keep you, and our staff, safe.
Richmond Club has implemented a HOUSE POLICY that requires members and guests to wear face masks whilst inside the Club, this is obviously outside of dining and drinking. We thank you in advance for respecting this policy.
At this time, it is NO LONGER compulsory to be a member of Richmond Club to enter the premises. We do take visitors and guests.
However, it IS compulsory you electronically sign-in (as required by NSW Govt and NSW Health COVID-19 contact tracing).
You no longer need to be temperature checked upon entry but we do ask you to consider sanitizing your hands upon entry and, of course, continue to social distance in-line with government regulations, for the safety, comfort and wellbeing of all our members and guests.
Our membership prices are $5 per person for one-year, or $20 per person for five-years. This gives you an immediate 10% off regular prices.
Public Health orders are followed by Richmond Club Group venues. Our rooms, including our gaming floor, continue to follow strict rules of 1.5m social distancing and group booking numbers. All staff are trained in Covid19 infection control procedures.
This list below is current as at January 2022
10am to 3.30am seven days
Each of our areas within the club has a different capacity limit in keeping with regulations, so if you are planning lunch or dinner with a large group in Villaggio Bistro, we urge you to call ahead to reception on 4578 1144 or by email Villaggio Bookings to book. You will continue to see staff counting numbers in each area as people leave and arrive throughout the day.
Membership is offered at $5 for one-year or $20 for 5-years
Dining & Functions:
Dine and Discover Vouchers are accepted in our venue
Villaggio Bistro is open 11.30am to 9pm
Sonic Bar Snack Food Menu operates from 10am to 11pm
Functions can be booked by calling reception on 4578 1144 – venue capacity and room limits apply
Promotions & Entertainment:
* Raffles: Thursday meat and veggie raffles 1pm; Friday night meat, veggie and fruit box raffles 7.30pm and Sunday FREE members meat, veggie and fruit box raffles 3pm, are all operating.
* The gaming floor is open during current trading hours with social distancing restrictions in place.
* Bingo is on every weekday morning.
* Cash Housie is on Thursdays 7.30pm.
* Hawkesbury NPL Poker is on Thursdays from 7.30pm and Saturdays
* Tuesday night Euchre is on from 7.30pm every week
* Live entertainment, some bands and shows are booked and will appear in accordance with government social distancing restrictions that are current at any given time . Please see our What’s On calendar for details.
Active8 gym & fitness centre is open 24 hours.
Arcadia Entertainment is open 10am to 9pm seven days.
Wanderest Travellers Park is open. Members only. Bookings essential on 4578 1144.
Richmond Golf Course Clubhouse is open (bar and snacks only) as follows:
9.30 – 6pm 7 Days – Until the 8th January
Then resuming back to:
* Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9.30am to 4pm
* Fridays: 9.30am to 9pm
* Saturdays: 9.30am to 9pm
* Sundays: 9.30am to 6pm
The course and proshop remain open as usual.
We look forward to welcoming you to the club.
Our staff have been certified in Covid-19 infection control procedures for your safety and wellbeing.