Active8 gymSep 25 | See more
We're a CovidSafe venueSep 25 | See more
Grab the Cash member drawSep 25 | See more
Swipe and winSep 25 | See more
Meat, fruit + veg rafflesSep 25 | See more
Active8 creche hoursSep 25 | See more
Arcadia Jungle Mini GolfSep 26 | See more
Grab the Cash membership drawSep 26 | See more
Free members Sunday Meat + Veg RaffleSep 27 | See more
Arcadia kids EntertainmentSep 27 | See more
Kids Eat Free MondaysSep 28 | See more
Free members Sunday Meat & Veg RaffleOct 04 | See more
Kids Holiday BingoOct 09 | See more
State of Origin Game #2Nov 11 | See more
We are now open
Richmond Club, your community heart, is open
Following the latest government easing of restrictions on Clubs during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to confirm Richmond Club has reopened its doors as of Monday 1 June.
ClubsNSW has worked extensively with the State Government on a plan to confirm the conditions which clubs and venues can now safely open for their members.
CEO Kimberley Talbot said Richmond Club will ensure all the conditions set out in the business reopening plan will be adhered to.
“We’re taking every step we can very seriously, to ensure we implement these detailed plans,” Ms Talbot said. “We want to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff, first and foremost.”
“Please check our Facebook page, website or call the Club on 4578 1144 for the latest updates, because the government is continually changing regulations and compliance with parliamentary drafting and redrafting of amendments.
“We are looking forward to offering all our members great service and the best food and dining experience in the Hawkesbury.”
Ms Talbot assures members the club will reopen with regulatory social distancing, strict cleaning schedules, sanitizer stations, temperature checks and follow all compliance procedures, including having all staff trained in COVID-19 infection control procedures.
Members can also look forward to:
- Virtual members draw: Stash the Cash $200 to win every Monday when you dine-in at Villaggio;
- New mega Mums and Dads raffle with over $45,000 in prizes;
- Villaggio family meal deal – all you can eat pizza and pasta* for 2 adults + 2 children (third child free) for $100. Includes Nutella dessert pizza. *chef’s special selection menu inc. choice of 4 pastas. *children aged up to 15yrs;
- Amber Hair Salon – Open Wednesday 3 June
- Active8 and Arcadia Entertainment – will open when government restrictions allow.
- Continued great, friendly and personal service from our staff.