Join Our Team
As the largest private employer in the Hawkesbury region, Richmond Club offers a diverse range of exciting career opportunities.
Richmond Club welcomes applications from those who share our passion and commitment for outstanding service and interested in the growth and support of the Hawkesbury community. In turn, we provide a positive working environment where staff are encouraged to grow professionally and personally.
Download our Application Form
Full-Time Duty Manager
Richmond Club Group is successful medium sized club (including Richmond Golf Club) in the heart of the Hawkesbury.
The Club’s facilities include 2 bowling greens, 106 gaming machines, Villaggio Italian Bistro, multiple alfresco areas, function facilities, regular entertainment and it boasts a great social atmosphere for its 16000 members as well as an 18-hole golf course that is the Home of the Australian PGA Seniors Championships. The Club prides itself on its work with the community and its membership.
About the Role:
We now have a great opportunity for an experienced professional to join the team in the Full-Time role of Duty Manager, who can learn the clubs’ standard procedures and protocols, interact positively with the club membership while at the same time challenging for change within the leadership team.
You will be accountable for:
- Ensuring the Club’s gaming, beverage, functions, and reception facilities are appropriately serviced and supervised including the Golf Club from time to time.
- Overall management of the club’s takings and limited reporting thereof.
- Management of staff ensuring excellence in levels of service, managing staff absences, and assisting in providing appropriate staffing levels.
- Interaction with patrons and provide detailed and accurate feedback on club operations.
- Ensuring compliance with the Registered Clubs Act, Liquor Act, Gaming Act, and various other regulatory requirements and shift reports.
- Other club functions as may be allocated to assist your career goals with training provided as required.
- The entire venue when on shift.
This role requires someone motivated in all aspects of hospitality operations and dedicated to delivering the best customer service they can, ensuring staff have the same outlook.
You will have:
- A desire to learn and contribute with a minimum of 5 years hospitality supervision experience
- An ability to work weekends and late nights
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- RSA & RCG Certificates
- First Aid certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Understanding of Regulatory Compliance applicable to club operations
- Understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel combined with solid computer literacy
- A hands-on approach
- An ability to implement, coach and maintain a focused customer service team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sound conflict resolution skills
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Drivers Licence and your own transport
The package includes meals and 5 weeks Annual Leave. Salary is negotiable.
This is a terrific opportunity to develop your skills and experience whilst moving your career forward in friendly environment.
By sending your Expression of Interest to Craig Hodge | Chief Operating Officer